Hobie’s new Mirage Passport 12 (available November 2019) is a longer (12 feet), wider version of the company’s well-received Passport 10.5, introduced in 2018. As such, it supports a wider variety of fishing venues and applications, and provides increased stability while sitting or standing. Storage is also increased.
The maneuverable pedal-driven kayak features Hobie’s Rudder Control system that provides easy fingertip steering of the rudder, which can be easily deployed and stowed.
Mirage Passport 12 Highlights
- Suspended Mesh Aluminum Frame Seat is lightweight and comfortable
- EVA Padded Standing Platform
- 2 forward recesses provide placement for simple H-Bar setup
- 8” Twist and Seal Hatch directly in front of seat provides secure in-hull storage
- Generous bow cavity with Bungee and optional Twist and Seal Hatch for below-deck storage
- 2 tackle box recesses with Bungee closures on either side of seat
- Accessory H-Track Mounts for holding phones, GoPro’s, and similar items
- Tansducer cavity and mounting plate
- Forward Accessory Mount will accept Hobie Mirage Sail Kit or Bimini Sunshade
- Recessed mounting pad for Power-Pole anchor system
- Two-piece aluminum paddle
Learn more at Hobie.com